MS 6292 Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Client Schedule
MS 6292 Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Client Overview
This three-day instructor-led course is intended for IT professionals who are interested in expanding their knowledge base and technical skills about Windows 7 Client. In this course, students learn how to install, upgrade, and migrate to Windows 7 client. Students then configure Windows 7 client for network connectivity, security, maintenance, and mobile computing.
MS 6292 Installing and Configuring Windows 7 Client Course Prerequisites
- Experience installing PC hardware and devices.
- Basic understanding of TCP/IP and networking concepts.
- Basic Windows and Active Directory knowledge.
- The skills to map network file shares.
- Experience working from a command prompt.
- Basic knowledge of the fundamentals of applications. For example, how client computer applications communicate with the server.
- Basic understanding of security concepts such as authentication and authorization.
- An understanding of the fundamental principles of using printers.